William Hall's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I've taught in Poland twice.  Both times in Lodz.  I had a theater hire me to teach…"

William Hall replied Nov 15, 2011 to Improv in Poland?

2 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Chris Miller

"Excellent reminder about the way we communicate. Loved this: "The idea is to get th…"

William Hall replied Aug 8, 2010 to Re: Improv Helps Scientists Talk to the Public

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kathy Klotz-Guest

"Kathy, Got it. Thanks. Glanced at it...and see that some of the comments at the end…"

William Hall replied Aug 8, 2010 to Re: Improv Helps Scientists Talk to the Public

6 Aug 8, 2010

"Kathy...registration is required for this article?"

6 Aug 8, 2010

"Lovely perspective Jani. The judges are in there too...somewhere ...if they are stro…"

William Hall replied Jul 23, 2010 to Your best theatresports advice?

3 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by William Hall

"Jack....yep...action is effort that doesn't take you anywhere. And the trap is that…"

William Hall replied Dec 16, 2009 to Storytelling dilemma: Action vs. Moving Forward

4 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by William Hall

"Bogdan: Thank you for the reply. Sounds great. I'd like to post it as a new game on…"

William Hall replied May 11, 2009 to New games

3 May 11, 2009
Reply by William Hall

"Sounds fun Bogdan. I have a few questions: Do you have the audience members stand…"

William Hall replied May 11, 2009 to New games

3 May 11, 2009
Reply by William Hall

"Viv, Sounds like you have a good format there. There is something in the category g…"

William Hall replied May 11, 2009 to Speed Dating

2 May 14, 2009
Reply by Viv McWaters

"Sure thing Leif. The committee is in the final stages of interviews. Someone will be…"

William Hall replied Mar 5, 2009 to A Big Thank You from BATS Improv (San Francisco)

2 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by William Hall

RSS

Welcome to the AIN!

If you're new to this site or the concept of Applied Improv, you should probably start by first visiting this FAQ page to get your basic questions answered. Please see this guide for tips on how to use the AIN site. You can also watch video tutorials on using this site.

AIN Spotlight (Latest News)...

AIN 2014 Conference Austin, Texas
November 6-9

Register and get more info

Recent Tweets

AIN External Website

We have created and launched a new website to promote Applied Improvisation to prospective clients - AppliedImprov.com

As you know, we already have a great website for talking to each other: this new site is for us to talk to the world, letting people know the value that AI practitioners can bring to organisations and communities, as trainers, facilitators and inspirers of creativity. It also has a sensational new logo, thanks to our very own Bård Brænde.

Please take a look here, let us know how to improve the site, and recommend it to any potential clients you can think of.  If you’d like to be listed on the site as a Practitioner, then check out the sign-up process on the discussion linked to this email here.

© 2014   This site was created by Leif Hansen of Spark Interaction -Igniting Vitality, Connection & Transformation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service