All Discussions Tagged 'ideas' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Not this" applied improvisation activity

Overview This is a quirky way to use applied improvisation to help to define something more clearly. It can be used in creating definitions…

Started by Paul Levy

0 Sep 23, 2013

Cross Promotional Improv. Promoting each other.

My name is Matt Ludlam and I am a Drama teacher in Dallas, TX. I  just released an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch  app called The Amazing Improv Ge…

Started by Matt Ludlam

0 Dec 1, 2011

The Amazing Improv Generator iPhone app needs opinions!

My name is Matt Ludlam and I am a Drama teacher in Dallas, TX. I  just released an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch  app called The Amazing Improv Ge…

Started by Matt Ludlam

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Welcome to the AIN!

If you're new to this site or the concept of Applied Improv, you should probably start by first visiting this FAQ page to get your basic questions answered. Please see this guide for tips on how to use the AIN site. You can also watch video tutorials on using this site.

AIN Spotlight (Latest News)...

AIN 2014 Conference Austin, Texas
November 6-9

Register and get more info

Recent Tweets

AIN External Website

We have created and launched a new website to promote Applied Improvisation to prospective clients - AppliedImprov.com

As you know, we already have a great website for talking to each other: this new site is for us to talk to the world, letting people know the value that AI practitioners can bring to organisations and communities, as trainers, facilitators and inspirers of creativity. It also has a sensational new logo, thanks to our very own Bård Brænde.

Please take a look here, let us know how to improve the site, and recommend it to any potential clients you can think of.  If you’d like to be listed on the site as a Practitioner, then check out the sign-up process on the discussion linked to this email here.

© 2014   This site was created by Leif Hansen of Spark Interaction -Igniting Vitality, Connection & Transformation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service