[It keeps coming back - it doesn't go through ... lol]
Bobbi – be at easy. It will be a great time – now and in the near future with arrangements so that you may come to Sao Paulo.
Please tell me more about your Rio Workshop – the date and so on. I looked at their site, but it seems they are not making it public.
Yes let’s keep in touch. Have a nice time in Brasil.
ADDITIONAL MESSAGE - sent to your email (but just in case):
Here is the thing.
My ‘Open Coffee’ group (monthly meetings with friends with a no agenda just conversation approach) bought the following challenge:
Arrange a group in SAO PAULO on Friday evening for a 2 hours plus workshop with a translator (either myself or someone else that could help). What we have come up with:
- We would get at least 20 people really interested on an IMPROV WORKSHOP (of course you would have to detail a little bit more so that we could match expectations)
- Some of the participants would follow through on a SAMBA program on that evening with you as our guest
- If an additional time on Saturday for a smaller group could be of interest and productive for your stay – we could open the invitation for this following day.
- Of course you would have to deviate your time fron Salvador and Rio to an additional leg to SAO PAULO.
- We would arrange an organization that would be a kind of sponsor so that you may legalize the paper work to justify this as a work (as I understood it would be nice for IRS purpose) – IF NEEDED BE
Please tell me your thoughts on this – so we could articulate all the needed details.
I stay up until late – if you think we should talk over skype, my address is volney.faustini
Your email was blocked!! Maybe its your last name (he he)
- - - - -
No sweat – I just imagine how hard it’s your work so you can gather some breath to take a time off like that. You will enjoy Salvador and Rio for sure.
I am copying Isabelle – who is an associate of mine (being my daughter is just another simple detail).
She is a tourist agent for the Paraty area – a very beautiful all year resort just 2 hours down from Rio. She does corporate meetings too. So besides myself you will have a second head giving thoughts on your coming to Brazil (July 23 – Aug 6).
We will read through your links and get back to you soon.
- - - - -
FIT - Faustini, Inovação e Tecnologia www.faustini.com.br
If you're new to this site or the concept of Applied Improv, you should probably start by first visiting this FAQ page to get your basic questions answered. Please see this guide for tips on how to use the AIN site. You can also watch video tutorials on using this site.
We have created and launched a new website to promote Applied Improvisation to prospective clients - AppliedImprov.com
As you know, we already have a great website for talking to each other: this new site is for us to talk to the world, letting people know the value that AI practitioners can bring to organisations and communities, as trainers, facilitators and inspirers of creativity. It also has a sensational new logo, thanks to our very own Bård Brænde.
Please take a look here, let us know how to improve the site, and recommend it to any potential clients you can think of. If you’d like to be listed on the site as a Practitioner, then check out the sign-up process on the discussion linked to this email here.